Steps to fill up the Application
* Please read the Instructions carefully before filling up the Online Application.
Be ready with the following details, when applying for the courses.
- Decide the Course You are applying for.
- Keep a Photograph Scanned Copy (Passport size only – Less than 100 kb in size)
- No Selfies allowed
- Applicant’s personal details. e.g. Name, Date of birth (as in 10th Mark sheet & TC), Blood Group)
- Community details.
- Address details. (as per the Address Proof. Once given cannot be changed)
- Details about II PUC / Higher Secondary Education (+2): School Name, Public Exam Roll No.
- Internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / Wallet / UPI OR QR / Google Pay / Paytm is needed for online payment.
Select the Degree Applied for.
Applicants are asked to fill up the Application Form carefully.
Verify the the filled information then Click on Save button
Note down the REFERENCE NUMBER & PASSWORD of your Application for further reference
Download your Application Form (PDF)
Step 3: Online Application Fees Payment
Click on PAY ONLINE button and proceed with Payment.
Applicants can pay the Application Fee through Online Payment Gateway (Razorpay) via Debit Card / Credit Card / NetBanking/Wallet.
- After the successful payment, enter the Reference number and filled-in application form can be downloaded and printed.
- Application form should be printed front and back in A4 size paper.
* Printed copy of the application form along with required attested enclosures should be submitted to the College Office.
* All filled-in applications should reach the College Office within 10 working days from the date of the publication of +2 results along with required enclosures.
* Applications submitted after ten working days will be treated as LATE APPLICATIONS.