- Rules & Regulations
- Open Access E-Journals
- Question Papers
- E-News Papers
“You glance through & you gain knowledge
This happens only in library”
The Library has developed an excellent collection of books, journals and non-book material in Commerce, Management, science, Humanities, Social Sciences and management. It maintains separate collections of Reference Books, Bound volumes of journals, Technical Reports, Video Cassettes, and Compact Discs.. The library is using OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue), wherein the users can search the Library Online Catalogue by Author's name, title, subject, and keywords available on the campus LAN.
St. Anne’s Library has Institutional Membership with British Library.
Page under Maintenance /Construction
Week Days : 8.30 am. to 4.00 pm.
Saturdays : 8.30 am. to 1.00 pm.
|Web OPAC||By WEBOPAC, users may search the status of a book even though internet access (24x7).|
a) UG Reference Section
b) PG Reference Section
c) Research Journal Section.
d) e-Resource Centre
|Bar Code Services||Library Services are maintained with barcode technology.|
|Open Access Services||Students can have access to the Book Section.|
|Computer Facilities||Computers are available in the library for OPAC services, library catalogues, journals etc|
|XEROX||Xerox facility is available in the Campus.|
|The above facilities and services are available for use whenever the library is open.|
|CDs / DVD||75|
- ID card should be carried to the Library to access books.
- Books issued are to be returned within 8 days after which 2 renewals can be permitted
- Personnel books and files are not to be taken inside the library.
- Overdue charge is Rs.5/- per day per book.
- Maintain silence and discipline in the library.
- Library books will be issued between12:00-12.30 pm 2.30 - 4: 00 pm
- Reference books are not for circulation.
- Sign in the register when you enter the library.
- Do not make any mark with pen/pencil in the book
- Do not fold/tear the pages.
- The books taken from the shelves must be left on the table and not back on the shelves.
- Students can take 3 books from the library during the Examination for their reference.
- Renewal of books is not allowed during exams.
- Losses of borrowed books have to be reported immediately in writing to the Librarian and the same to be replaced.
- Any difficulty or grievances felt in utilizing the library should be brought to the notice of the Chief Librarian.
The following e-resources may be accessed by both the staff and the students of St.Anne’s Institutions with a Username and Password. If you do not have one, kindly approach the Library Office.
Information and Library Network (INFLIBNET) Centre is an autonomous Inter-University Centre of the University Grants Commission (UGC) of India. It was initiated by the UGC in March 1991 as a project under the IUCAA and became an independent Inter-University Centre in June 1996. It provides links to J-Stor, Shodh-ganga and many other e-resources.
Ministry of Human Resource Development under its National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology has initiated the National Digital Library (NDL) pilot project to develop a framework of virtual repository of learning resources with a single-window search facility. It is being developed to help students to prepare for entrance and competitive examination, to enable people to learn and prepare from best practices from all over the world and to facilitate researchers to perform inter-linked exploration from multiple sources.
The Economist offers authoritative insight and opinion on international news, politics, business, finance, science, technology and the connections between them.
Open Access E-Journals
- Directory of Open Access Journals
- Economic & Political Weekly
- Electronic Journals Libary (8000+Journals)
- Human Resources Management
- Indian Economic Journal
- Little Magazine (from 2000)
Page under Maintenance /Construction
Online newspaper directory for the world, listed country and regionwise.