BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATION
Bachelor of Computer Application is a three year undergraduate degree programme for candidates wishing to delve into the world of Computer languages. One of the most popular options to get started with a career in Information Technology, the course gives you an insight into the world of computers and its applications.
The degree helps interested students in setting up a sound academic base for an advanced career in Computer Applications.
Mandatory eligibility for the programme is a pass at the +2 level ( Karnataka PUC, ISC, CBSE, NIOS, state boards) in any stream of Commerce & Science from any recognized boards from India or abroad.
Academic Year 2020-2021
|Programme||Karnataka||Other States / Board||Foreign Nationals|
- Admission will be on merit basis.
- Soon after the announcement of results of the respective boards, marks should be entered and submitted online.
- Kindly check the website or college notice board for updated details.
- The final list of the provisionally selected candidates and the schedule of the interview/orientation can be viewed on our website. The same list will also be displayed on the College notice board.
- Applicants who are selected for the interview/orientation should bring along with them the hard copy of the application form, Photocopies of marks cards, caste certificate (if applicable).
- Provisionally selected candidates have to appear in formal attire with their parents for the interview/orientation. Originals for verification propose only.
Application Forms should be filled (fill-in all applicable fields) and submitted online through the college website (www.stannescollege.in).
Pay fees through the Payment Gateway connected to the application form. If you have paid the application fees through at the College office, enter the Receipt Number in the space provided in the application form.
On successful payment transaction and submission of online application please note down the 7 digit Application Number generated by the software. The same should be quoted for all further correspondences during the time of admissions.
As soon as the results are announced the marks should be entered online and submitted online on or before the deadlines mentioned in the website.
Applicants who are selected for the interview/orientation should bring along with them the hard copy of the application form, Photocopies of marks cards, caste certificate (if applicable).
- Provisionally selected candidates have to appear in formal attire with their parents for the interview/orientation. It is Mandatory while attending the interview/orientation the candidates have to produce the following documents
- Print out of the filled in online application form
- Attested copy of the 12th Marks Card.
- Caste Certificate (If applicable).
- Letter from the Parish Priest (In the case of Roman Catholic students).
- Copy of the Aadhar Card
After the final round of the interview is over, the selected candidates should pay their fees. The fee structure will be displayed on the college notice board at the time of admission.