BSc (Rehabilitation Science) is three year undergraduate programme with a broad domain. It consists of subjects such as Psychology, Rehabilitation Science and Sociology .
For candidates who want to build career in rehabilitation sector, Social work, Counselling or Psychology this course will be ideal.
Rehabilitation science deals with the care that one needs to get back, keep, or improve abilities that the person will need for daily life. Physical, mental and cognitive – rehabilitation therapy deals with getting back, keeping or improving these abilities.
A person may lose his/her physical, mental, or cognitive abilities due to different reasons. The common reasons include – diseases or injury, developmental disabilities, birth defects, genetic disorders, side effect of medical treatment, surgery etc.
Without these abilities, leading a normal life can become difficult for a person. For example, loss in physical ability can lead to difficulty in performing tasks such as – walking, sitting, running etc.
This is where rehabilitation science comes handy. This branch of science deals with care, therapy and changes to lifestyle, which will help the person (with disability) improve his/her condition and/or lead a productive and fulfilling life.
Mandatory eligibility for the programme is a pass at the +2 level ( Karnataka PUC, ISC, CBSE, NIOS, state boards) in any stream of Commerce & Science from any recognized boards from India or abroad.
Academic Year 2020-2021
|Programme||Karnataka||Other States / Board||Foreign Nationals|
|B.Sc (RHSC)||Rs.34000/- per Year||Rs.34000+Eligibility Fee|
- Admission will be on merit basis.
- Soon after the announcement of results of the respective boards, marks should be entered and submitted online.
- Kindly check the website or college notice board for updated details.
- The final list of the provisionally selected candidates and the schedule of the interview/orientation can be viewed on our website. The same list will also be displayed on the College notice board.
- Applicants who are selected for the interview/orientation should bring along with them the hard copy of the application form, Photocopies of marks cards, caste certificate (if applicable).
- Provisionally selected candidates have to appear in formal attire with their parents for the interview/orientation. Originals for verification propose only.
Application Forms should be filled (fill-in all applicable fields) and submitted online through the college website (www.stannescollege.in).
Pay fees through the Payment Gateway connected to the application form. If you have paid the application fees through at the College office, enter the Receipt Number in the space provided in the application form.
On successful payment transaction and submission of online application please note down the 7 digit Application Number generated by the software. The same should be quoted for all further correspondences during the time of admissions.
As soon as the results are announced the marks should be entered online and submitted online on or before the deadlines mentioned in the website.
Applicants who are selected for the interview/orientation should bring along with them the hard copy of the application form, Photocopies of marks cards, caste certificate (if applicable).
- Provisionally selected candidates have to appear in formal attire with their parents for the interview/orientation. It is Mandatory while attending the interview/orientation the candidates have to produce the following documents
- Print out of the filled in online application form
- Attested copy of the 12th Marks Card.
- Caste Certificate (If applicable).
- Letter from the Parish Priest (In the case of Roman Catholic students).
- Copy of the Aadhar Card
After the final round of the interview is over, the selected candidates should pay their fees. The fee structure will be displayed on the college notice board at the time of admission.