MASTER OF PSYCHOLOGY
MSc (Psychology) is a two-year full-time program affiliated to Bengaluru Central University that provides the students with the theoretical, research and applied perspectives of psychology. The course is a blend of theoretical, laboratory and field knowledge. The course aims at enabling the students to work in different fields of psychology. The Post Graduate program enables the student to gain a deep insight and understanding of psychology and its applied fields and channelize their knowledge in a systematic and holistic manner to understanding human behaviour.
The basic eligibility for pursuing admission to MSc Psychology program, candidates must hold a BA or B.Sc. Psychology degree from a recognized university with an aggregate of at least 50% marks. However, students holding any other degree such as Bachelor of Social Work (BSW), BA Sociology, B.Sc. Home Science, B.A. Philosophy or B.Ed. with Psychology Papers can also apply for MSc Psychology courses.
They must also ensure that they have secured a minimum aggregate score of 40% in the aggregate of all subjects and 50% marks in the cognate subject in the qualifying University examinations.
In the case of SC/ST students and blind students the minimum percentage of marks required shall be less by 5%
|Programme||Karnataka||Other States||Foreign Nationals|
|M.Sc (Psychology)||Rs.47000/- per Year||Rs.47000 + Eligibility Fees|
- Admission will be on merit basis.
- Soon after the announcement of results of the respective Universities / Colleges, marks should be entered and submitted online.
- Kindly check the website or college notice board for updated details.
- The final list of the provisionally selected candidates and the schedule of the interview/orientation can be viewed on our website. The same list will also be displayed on the College notice board.
- Applicants who are selected for the interview/orientation should bring along with them the hard copy of the application form, Photocopies of marks cards, caste certificate (if applicable).
- Provisionally selected candidates have to appear in formal attire with their parents for the interview/orientation. Originals for verification propose only.
Application Forms should be filled (fill-in all applicable fields) and submitted online through the college website (www.stannescollege.in).
Pay fees through the Payment Gateway connected to the application form. If you have paid the application fees through at the College office, enter the Receipt Number in the space provided in the application form.
On successful payment transaction and submission of online application please note down the 7 digit Application Number generated by the software. The same should be quoted for all further correspondences during the time of admissions.
As soon as the results are announced the marks should be entered online and submitted online on or before the deadlines mentioned in the website.
Applicants who are selected for the interview/orientation should bring along with them the hard copy of the application form, Photocopies of marks cards, caste certificate (if applicable).
- Provisionally selected candidates have to appear in formal attire with their parents for the interview/orientation. It is Mandatory while attending the interview/orientation the candidates have to produce the following documents
- Print out of the filled in online application form
- Attested copy of the 12th Marks Card.
- Caste Certificate (If applicable).
- Letter from the Parish Priest (In the case of Roman Catholic students).
- Copy of the Aadhar Card
After the final round of the interview is over, the selected candidates should pay their fees. The fee structure will be displayed on the college notice board at the time of admission.