BACHELOR OF ARTS
BA is an extremely popular undergraduate course that students persue right after their PUC/class 12th. Bachelor of Arts is usually of three years duration with Psychology, Journalism and Communicative English as major subjects.
The unique discipline offered to candidates opens job opportunities in the field of Journalism, media, Psychology etc.
Mandatory eligibility for the programme is a pass at the +2 level ( Karnataka PUC, ISC, CBSE, NIOS, state boards) in any stream of Commerce & Science from any recognized boards from India or abroad.
Academic Year 2020-2021
|Programme||Karnataka||Other States / Board||Foreign Nationals|
|B.A||Rs.31000/- per Year||Rs.31000+Eligibility Fee|
- Admission will be on merit basis.
- Soon after the announcement of results of the respective boards, marks should be entered and submitted online.
- Kindly check the website or college notice board for updated details.
- The final list of the provisionally selected candidates and the schedule of the interview/orientation can be viewed on our website. The same list will also be displayed on the College notice board.
- Applicants who are selected for the interview/orientation should bring along with them the hard copy of the application form, Photocopies of marks cards, caste certificate (if applicable).
- Provisionally selected candidates have to appear in formal attire with their parents for the interview/orientation. Originals for verification propose only.
Application Forms should be filled (fill-in all applicable fields) and submitted online through the college website (www.stannescollege.in).
Pay fees through the Payment Gateway connected to the application form. If you have paid the application fees through at the College office, enter the Receipt Number in the space provided in the application form.
On successful payment transaction and submission of online application please note down the 7 digit Application Number generated by the software. The same should be quoted for all further correspondences during the time of admissions.
As soon as the results are announced the marks should be entered online and submitted online on or before the deadlines mentioned in the website.
Applicants who are selected for the interview/orientation should bring along with them the hard copy of the application form, Photocopies of marks cards, caste certificate (if applicable).
- Provisionally selected candidates have to appear in formal attire with their parents for the interview/orientation. It is Mandatory while attending the interview/orientation the candidates have to produce the following documents
- Print out of the filled in online application form
- Attested copy of the 12th Marks Card.
- Caste Certificate (If applicable).
- Letter from the Parish Priest (In the case of Roman Catholic students).
- Copy of the Aadhar Card
After the final round of the interview is over, the selected candidates should pay their fees. The fee structure will be displayed on the college notice board at the time of admission.