MASTERS OF COMMERCE
M.Com is a post graduate level course ideal for candidates who wish to make a career in banking financial services and insurance as well as accounting and commerce sectors. The 2-year course delves deeper into the functioning of the economy, capital, revenue, trade, taxes, etc. taught in BCom.
Since, M.Com is a specialized area in itself, only those candidates who have pursued B.Com or B.Com (H), can go for it. M.Com is also a good option for CA/CS candidates. MCom is most popular among aspiring teachers/lecturers and PhD are among popular options for MCom degree holders.
Course Duration of M.Com
M.Com Program is of 2 years duration in which each year is comprised of two semesters with various subjects based on thesis and research work according to the curriculum of the university.
Candidates with a valid B.Com, B.Com (Hons), B.B.M, B.B.S., B.B.A., and B.F.I.A. degree, obtained from a recognised university or Institute are eligible.
They must also ensure that they have secured a minimum aggregate score of 40% in the aggregate of all subjects and 50% marks in the cognate subject in the qualifying University examinations.
In the case of SC/ST students and blind students the minimum percentage of marks required shall be less by 5%
|Programme||Karnataka||Other States||Foreign Nationals|
|M.Com (Regular)||Rs.60,000/-||Rs.60000+ Eligibility Fees|
- Admission will be on merit basis.
- Soon after the announcement of results of the respective Universities / Colleges, marks should be entered and submitted online.
- Kindly check the website or college notice board for updated details.
- The final list of the provisionally selected candidates and the schedule of the interview/orientation can be viewed on our website. The same list will also be displayed on the College notice board.
- Applicants who are selected for the interview/orientation should bring along with them the hard copy of the application form, Photocopies of marks cards, caste certificate (if applicable).
- Provisionally selected candidates have to appear in formal attire with their parents for the interview/orientation. Originals for verification propose only.
Application Forms should be filled (fill-in all applicable fields) and submitted online through the college website (www.stannescollege.in).
Pay fees through the Payment Gateway connected to the application form. If you have paid the application fees through at the College office, enter the Receipt Number in the space provided in the application form.
On successful payment transaction and submission of online application please note down the 7 digit Application Number generated by the software. The same should be quoted for all further correspondences during the time of admissions.
As soon as the results are announced the marks should be entered online and submitted online on or before the deadlines mentioned in the website.
Applicants who are selected for the interview/orientation should bring along with them the hard copy of the application form, Photocopies of marks cards, caste certificate (if applicable).
- Provisionally selected candidates have to appear in formal attire with their parents for the interview/orientation. It is Mandatory while attending the interview/orientation the candidates have to produce the following documents
- Print out of the filled in online application form
- Attested copy of the 12th Marks Card.
- Caste Certificate (If applicable).
- Letter from the Parish Priest (In the case of Roman Catholic students).
- Copy of the Aadhar Card
After the final round of the interview is over, the selected candidates should pay their fees. The fee structure will be displayed on the college notice board at the time of admission.